Friday, April 13, 2018

Responsibility?

I wake up in the morning,
With a new thought
With a new hope.

The fresh cool breeze
The green plants
That surrounds me.

Gives me the courage
Gives me pleasure
Give me motivation.

I feel so energetic
To do something
Innovative and creative.

Because of which
I try doing things
Which makes my parents proud?

I feel satisfied
Excited and happy
Seeing a smile on their face.

It was because of me
That they are content
And happy than ever.

This makes me do
More good things
In order to see their happiness.

Exactly what a child does
To make a good environment
For their parents who took care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You, you and you!

A happy day to my wonderful readers out there! I am back to business after a long time, might I add. What can I say? I am a typical human, ...